By submitting an account application form you are agreeing to the below
HIRE, GOODS & SERVICES
We hereby request the company to provide good and/or services subject to company’s conditions of business
including those listed below.
All plant hired under construction plant hire association conditions (CPA July 2011). These terms and conditions
will apply in preference to and supercede any terms and conditions referred to, offered or relied on by the hirer.
Clause 21 applies for all weekly hires.
1. Full terms enclosed with this form and also available on request
2. Punctures and tyre damage is the responsibility of hirer.
3. All damages are chargeable to hirer.
4. Hirer to insure comprehensively against third party loss and all other risks.
5. Hirer is responsible for health and safety weekly inspections.
6. Queries to be notified to head office within ten days from date of invoice.
7. If any item of road registered plant is hired it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that it is taxed and
insured before use on the highway
In processing your application for credit facilities, we may make enquiries of credit reference agencies or other
third parties who may record those enquiries. We may also disclose information about the conduct of your
account with us to credit reference agencies or other third parties.
The information obtained from or provided to credit reference agencies or other third parties may be used in
assessing further applications for credit terms, for debt collection, for tracing and for fraud prevention.
If your account becomes overdue interest will be charged at 2% per month. The company may at its sole
discretion suspend further deliveries. The company reserves the right to increase, decrease or suspend your
credit limit at any time.
OUR KEY CREDIT TRADING TERMS ARE:- PAYMENT MUST BE MADE NO LATER THAN THE END OF THE
MONTH FOLLOWING THE DATE OF INVOICE, E.G. INVOICE DATED JANUARY IS DUE END OF