- The Excavator Forks are sometimes known as Excavator Pallet Forks as they’re useful for moving palletised materials and equipment around a site, or lifting off delivery vehicles, especially when there isn’t a telehandler or forklift on site.
- Quick and simple to attach, with adjustable pin centres and different pin sizes to suit any model of excavator quick hitch.
- ‘Floating’ forks allow for easier placement and easier lifting on uneven surfaces.
- The forks tines sit as a free standing unit, flat to the ground when unattached from the excavator.
- All Conquip excavator attachment are manufactured in the UK from British and EU steel.
- The smallest Excavator Forks have a 1000kg Working Load Limit and can be supplied with 45, 50 or 60mm pins to suit 5 to 9 tonne excavators.
Excavator Forks to fit 8 - 13T Excavator
Price Plus Vat per